Dolphin Neurostim Features
- Metal Tip: Press gently against skin to administer microcurrent.
- Treatment Button: Press to activate microcurrent stimulation.
- On/Off Switch and Intensity Dial: Scroll up or down to turn on, or increase/decrease the intensity of the stimulation.
- Battery Test Button: With unit on, pressing this button indicates battery strength. If light does not illuminate brightly, replace battery.
- Indicator Light: This light is activated when the Dolphin Neurostim™ OTC unit is switched on. Light flickers off when point has been located.
- Ground Plate: Thumb or finger must be in contact with the plate when locating or stimulating points.
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Increases point location.
- Polarity Switch: Tonify (+), Disperse (-), Biphasic (+/-)
- Battery Compartment: The Dolphin Neurostim™ OTC is optimally powered by Duracell 9V.